About the room
Who lives there
5 mixed gender, from 18 to 60 years old, mixed, outside smokers only
A 3000 sq ft executive house (a legal rooming house) which operates like a resort hotel with long-term stay tenants,
Like a hotel we provide the following:
- Privacy ($50,000 worth of commercial sound insulation in all walls, ceilings and floors)
- Security (Solid wood core colonial appearance fire rated suite doors (an axe could not get through this door) c/w commercial door locks and viewfinders (so you don't open the suite door to strangers)
- (Central fire alarm system with pull stations at every exit and horns in every suite. Interconnected smoke and CO detection system.
- The Facility is up to Ontario Building code for a multi-unit dwelling.
- The floor plan was re-architected so that from every suite there are two means of egress (that’s two paths of escape) where the paths don't cross so that in-case one is blocked by fire YOU the tenant can still escape
- Cleanliness (we clean all of the common area and the bathrooms on a weekly basis. For this service each tenant does contribute $13/week over and above the rents quoted)
- Off Street parking is available at an additional cost. On street parking is free.
The rate includes
- All utilities
- HS Internet,
- Indoor Sauna
- HUGE in-ground swimming pool c/w interlock patio all around.
- Large grassy backyard in addition to the pool
- Privacy hedging and fencing.
- Deck with BBQ for your use.
- 3 sided all glass room off back of house which serves as a lounge c/w couch, loveseat, coffee table, and LARGE (55") 2017 SHARP Smart TV with c/w a 500 watt 5 speaker and subwoofer surround sound system, internet TV and movie networks.
- Large modern kitchen c/w 2 double basin sinks, 2 20 cu.ft refrigerators, stove & Oven, dishwasher, Bay window.
- There are 5 bathrooms in the facility - 3 of them have Jacuzzi bathtubs.
- In rooms with ensuite Jacuzzi we provide a small microwave and 3.2 cu ft refrigerator (so they act as bachelor suites within the facility)
- High speed wireless internet across entire site with tri-band $750 router.
- Walking Distance to Algonquin, Baseline transit hub, big box store plaza
- In building laundry
- Off street Parking is available at an additional cost
Our entry level suite @ $620/month:
- 10' x 10' Suite
- Twin bed,
- 4 foot built-in closet,
- Desk with upper hutch
- High back leather office manager's chair
- 4 drawer dresser (drawers are on rollers)
- 50” LED Samsung Smart TV (with internet & Netflix)
- The bathroom is 10’ down the hall from the front door of the suite
Listing ID: H190110143337898
Posted on 11 January 2019